Terms of Cancellation:
• Please note that there is a $50 per person deposit when you book your appointment, and that deposit is forfeited when you cancel the appointment. We also ask that in the case of a cancellation that you please inform us 3 days prior if possible. No-Shows will be a forfeit considered a forfeit for refund.
• In the event that we are forced to cancel the hunt due to an emergency or weather conditions the $50 per person deposit will be refunded in full to the same account it was sent from.
• In the event that during the we are unable to locate any animal to target we will provide a second Guided Thermal Hunt at another date with a discounted rate for the hunters involved. If you decide add another person or bring another person, that person would be required to pay the full price of a hunt.
Drugs & Alcohol Policy
• Alcohol will not be tolerated (Hunt will be cancelled no refund)
• Drugs, neither illegal nor legal drugs that may impair you.
• Texas Predator Pursuit does not predict the weather and we do not cancel based on long term weather forecast. Those decisions will be made 3 days prior of hunt or if extreme weather is the prediction, then possibly a week before. Hunting is an outdoor sport and it is not always going to be perfect. If conditions are deemed to be ok for hunting, we are hunting. Cold, heat and high wind will not be a call for canceling. IN THE EVENT we are forced to cancel hunts due to bad weather. Your deposit will be refunded or used towards a future hunt during the same season. No penalties will apply.